Vitatron G Series
Vitatron's top-of-the-range G-series is built on the success of a company that's dedicated to leading-edge technology without ever compromising the service, relationship and responsiveness you've experienced for over 50 years. Yet these high-tech pacemakers don't mean high complexity. Vitatron's G-series is smart and easy.
The G-series offers a full suite of innovative diagnostics and therapies to diagnose, prevent and treat atrial arrhythmias in your patients.
AT/AF Compass provides the clear, concise information you need to help detect atrial arrhythmias early. Its full array of capabilities can then guide your therapy decision making.
Reduced Ventricular Pacing+ reduces unnecessary RV pacing to less than 20%.1 This is essential to your patients because minimizing unnecessary RV pacing reduces the risk of AF, heart failure hospitalization and mortality.2-4
The G-series pacing algorithms not only recognize atrial tachyarrhythmias in your patients, they also initiate therapies to manage those arrhythmias and help alleviate symptoms:
Rate Drop Response – When syncope is the result of carotid sinus syndrome or vasovagal syncope, the G-series pacemaker recognizes the imminent faint and responds by pacing at an increased rate. This flexible recognition algorithm may help to alleviate symptoms in your patients and prevent their syncope altogether.
The G-series makes state-of-the-art pacemaker technology easy with built-in tools to simplify your clinic
Automatic Device Check checks your patient's device automatically every day.
- Lead impedance
- Battery status
- Atrial and ventricular threshold evaluation
- Sensing amplitudes
Atrial and Ventricular Output Management regularly measures thresholds and adapts pacing outputs to a safe level, even when your patient's condition changes. And it all happens completely automatically.
- Improves patient safety
- Increases device longevity
Cardiac Dashboard II simplifies your clinic follow-ups by showing the full picture on a single screen. It contains a concise overview of relevant clinical and device data for your patient. Plus one-click links quickly give you more detail when you need it.
Vitatron's G-series puts state-of-the-art technology into pacemakers to help your patients live full lives while simplifying yours. It's smart. It's easy.
- Melzer C, Sowelam S, Sheldon T, et al. Reduction of right ventricular pacing in patients with sinus node dysfunction using an enhanced search AV algorithm. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. June 2005;28(6):521-527.
- Sweeney MO, Hellkamp AS, Ellenbogen KA, et al, for the MOde Selection Trial (MOST) Investigators. Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction. Circulation. June 17, 2003;107(23):2932-2937.
- Wilkoff BL, Cook JR, Epstein AE, et al. Dual-chamber pacing or ventricular backup pacing in patients with an implantable defibrillator: the Dual Chamber and VVI Implantable Defibrillator (DAVID) Trial. JAMA. December 25, 2002;288(24):3115-3123.
- Sweeney MO, Bank AJ, Nsah E, et al. Minimizing ventricular pacing to reduce atrial fibrillation in sinusnode disease. N Engl J Med. September 6, 2007;357(10):1000-1008.
- Fuster V, Rydén LE, Asinger RW, et al. ACC/AHA/ESC Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: Executive Summary. A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines and Policy Conferences. Circulation. October 2001;104:2118-2150.
- EnPulse PMA-s Clinical Report. 2003. Data on file.
- Vitatron G-Series/E-Series reference manual comparing 100% pacing at 2.5V in atrium in ventricle to 1.5V and 2.0V respectively, the minimum adjusted output using output management. Gelvan D, Crystal E, Dokumaci B, et al. Effect of modern pacing algorithms on generator longevity: a predictive analysis. PACE. September 2003;26:1796-1802.